What would Asma Siddiqui like for her Birthday of 2017?

It’s that month of the year when my gift expectations are on a high, when I want everyone to forget Valentines Day and remember that I was born on it and that’s what makes the day special. And if you’re wondering I’m too told to be celebrating my birthday or expecting gifts please be vocal about it so I can unfriend you this moment!

I’m too awesome to be old and I am too Aquarius to be surprised about gifts, also I prefer you don’t waste your effort, time and money on buying me something that I may never come to use.  So like every year I decide to list down all the things that I am thinking of buying for myself, that you can happily buy for me and I’d love you for the ‘gift’. I know lots of people have been asking me for this list to make their shopping easier, and I’ve been promising it to them but I’m sorry been too busy lately.

So without wasting too much time into this and that let’s get straight to my list:

1.     My top priority thing is gone to Basma – she knows what I want and she’s going to buy it for me and I’m definitely not listing it down here!

2.    My second thing which shall help in the allergy to go away is gone to Papa – I’ve blackmailed him into buying this for me… since it’s been years he’s not given me a gift and when I confronted him about it he said, ok ‘tum ko pooray sau (100) rupay doonga is baar mein’ L . so besides the 100 rupay he's buying me something else

3.    Power Bank – someone needs to buy me this, I seem to be doing plenty of travelling and sometimes I have hectic schedules, this would be a good investment for me.

4.    USB – Flash Drive – yeah I know it sounds like a weird thing on the list of birthday gifts but, I need it, especially with school starting now.

5.    Shoes – bags and shoes are things that one can never have enough of, and I’m always looking for good shoes – if you’ve been my friend long enough you know I seem to be asking for this every year, and I give a description of it too. Comfortable closed shoes or pumps or canvas stuff, that I can wear all day, drive in without my foot slipping, that looks cute and goes with everything in my wardrobe; a size 41 would be good for room with swollen feet – I think Ovi has made that deal he wants to buy me shoes ;)

6.    Pressure Cooker – yeah yeah I know this one is a shocker; very specifically I want a “Prestige Pressure Cooker 2 Liters – Aluminum, Pan-faced” . So my friends abroad can buy it for me coz I’m not sure we’re getting prestige pressure cookers in Karachi in this shape and size and if we are then buy it for me what are you waiting for?

7.    Make up – I’m not into it but I guess it’s time to get into it, the age is finally showing in a few deep smile lines (the best) and I’m being influenced by my pretty and hot girls who keep telling me I can look prettier with make-up. So for them and also for my own feminine satisfaction someone needs to buy me a:

a.    Primer for oily skin
b.    Nail polishes – happy bright solid dark colors in smaller bottles so I don’t feel too obliged to ‘finish’ them off
c.    A good liquid eyeliner in black and another color

Since my knowledge in the make-up department is very limited, I don’t want to pick on brands but if you’re worst then me, go ahead and check with me before buying and I shall tell you if there a specific brand that I would prefer.

And lastly, jo re gaya wo I’ll buy for myself, I need to buy myself a birthday gift too right?


As for my birthday celebrations yes we’re going to be partying soon. I haven’t gotten around with a plan on that yet. But a birthday party is going to come soon and everyone will be invited I just need to work something around my schedule to fit that in. so until then thanks for reading this, I’ll be waiting for you to think of me on this birthday! 

Comments

  1. Nice post about "What would Asma Siddiqui like for her Birthday of 2017?"

    Gold Silver Sure Shot
    MCX Gold Tips Free Trial

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoo well written post about Asma Siddiqui like for her Birthday of 2017

    Thanks,

    Gold Trading Calls

    ReplyDelete
  3. ศัลยกรรมตาสองชั้น
    • 1.กรีดหนังตา เป็นแนวทางที่เคยชินกันดีกับกระบวนการทำตาสองชั้น หรือจะเรียกว่าวิธีมาตาฐานก็ว่าได้ เพราะว่ามีผู้ที่ทำตาสองชั้นด้วยแนวทางแบบนี้มีมากที่สุดเป็นอันดับแรกเลยเดียว
    • 2.การเจาะรูหรือบางที่เรียกกรรมวิธีการเย็บจุด เป็นการไม่ต้องกรีดหนังตาแต่ว่ากลายเป็นการเจาะรูเล็กๆที่กลีบตาห่างกัน 3-4 จุด สามารถเอานำไขมันส่วนเกินออกได้ แล้วทำเย็บเงื่อนไหมไปตามแนวเส้นที่ได้กำหนดไว้กับกล้ามเนื้อตา จะมีผลให้กำเนิดเป็นตาสองชั้นขึ้น ลักษณะเด่นคือไม่ส่งผลให้เกิดรอยแผลเป็น แล้วก็มีการบวมช้ำเพียงแค่เล็กๆน้อยๆ
    • 3.การเลเซอร์ ได้แก่การใช้เลเซอร์คลื่น plasma ยิงไปที่หนังตาทำให้มีหนังตา 2 ชั้นขึ้นมาอย่างราบรื่น ถึงจะเจ็บจี๊ดแทบจะร้องไห้ แต่ว่าลักษณะเด่นคือทิ้งแผลเอาไว้น้อยมาก ใช้เวลาพักฟื้นน้อยมาก ดำรงชีวิตธรรมดาได้เกือบจะในทันที


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs