What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Following the trend I am sharing my list of birthday gifts that I’d love to get this year. For my newer friends who are not fully aware of my brilliance a quick recap; I do this because I’d rather get gifts that I can use and that I need for the time being instead of being showered by lovely gifts that stay sitting and forgotten in the corner of my room somewhere. So to save you effort, time and money here’s my list:


Board Games:
1.       Ludo
2.       Scrabble
3.       Bingo


Stationary Items: (pictures attached for better understanding ;) )
1.       Lead pencil/ clutch pencil 
2.       Colored Felt pens


Books:
1.       Rumi’s Daughter by Muriel Maufroy
2.       The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
3.       Honor by Elif Shafaq
4.       Three Daughters of Eve by Elif Shafaq


All the Rest: 
1.       Bookshelf - (I’ve given this one to Papa  - I believe he’s working on it)
2.       Hand bag - (a woman can never have enough of them and plenty of sweethearts are ready to buy them for you (also taken!)
3.       Phone - (Basma you know the one I want- all my phones are gifts from you I cannot take that honor away from you now can I?)
4.       Pressure cooker – this one has been on my list for a long long time and no one wants to buy it for me… no surprise even I haven’t bought it yet so one last chance otherwise I’ll be buying this for myself soon if I don’t get it this birthday
5.      USB Flash Drive – it’s been on my list since last year though I got one but that’s on loan I don’t have one that I can claim ownership of


What NOT to get me:
Besides the above I’m super happy with whatever I get though I’d like to list down things that I DO NOT want at the moment because I don’t have any need for them right now Or maybe I have too many of them:

1.  Wallets – no wallets please have too many of them this moment, most of them I haven’t even used
2.    Watches – I use one at a time and I’m using one
3.    Stuffed toys – I have to hide the ones I have in the house from Papa already, I cannot risk the lives of any more teddy bears.
4.  Perfumes/ body sprays/ body mists – I already have so many I think they’ll find bottles of half used perfumes after I die from different corners of my house
5.  Flowers – I hate to throw them away after a week, breaks my heart to do so…. Don’t break my heart! Don’t buy me flowers L
6. Chocolates – I’m already sweet enough (read: round) I don’t need the extra sweetness (read calories) in my life so no chocolates please!





Comments

  1. i have taken "books" i am giving you all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tauba tauba pehele apni picture to change karlo ajeeb namakool se lag rahay ho

      Delete
    2. kahiin too chor dia karo...šŸ˜‘

      Delete
    3. aisay kaisay? mere marnay ke baad yaad bhi to rehna hai! picture change kar next comment isi picture ke saath aaya to neechay aakay maroonga

      Delete
  2. ye tu boardgame khelegi kis k sath?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs