What will Asma Siddiqui like for her Birthday 2020

About time this came out don't you think? It's strange no one reminded me about this 😀 but am i going to forget about this? Absolutely not! i have a lot of things that i want and and here goes the list:


  • Uno Cards (coz maybe on day i will play with them)
  • Scarves: (coz i am a hoarder)
  • Books: (coz there is no maximum limit to them EVER)
    • Life of Pi - Yann Martel
    • Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
    • In the City By The Sea - Kamila Shamsie
    • Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro
    • The Architect's Apprentice - Elif Shafak
    • The Gaze - Elif Shafak
    • Songs of Blood and Sword - Fatima Bhutto
    • Daughter of Destiny - Benazir Bhutto
    • In the Line of Fire - Parvez Musharraf
    • Becoming - Michelle Obama
    • A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khalid Hosseini
    • And the Mountains Echoed - Khalid Hosseini
  • Perfumes: 
  • Bags: (coz one can never have enough of those)
    • Brown Bag
    • Off White Bag
    • Blue Bag
      • P.S. there's a sale going on at RTW, so now is the time to buy these bags for me!
Now for the things that I don't want and this list is just as important as the one above. i hate to NOT USE the gifts that my friends give me and they just occupy space and waste away with time. 

  • Watches - one at a time and for the time being i have one 
  • Wallets - i have more wallets then money, so if you intend on giving me a wallet give me the money instead, what's the use of having an empty wallet?
  • Flowers - of course they make me happy! but then throwing them away after a week makes me really sad also
  • Decoration stuff - practical gifts only please if i can't use them except for staring at, they're not worth it. 
  • Chocolates - I AM A DIABETIC!!! so unless you don't want me to be around for my next birthday please skip the chocolates.
So that's that! For the benefit of those people who've got to know me recently, this list is something i do every year so i get only the gifts i want and will use and saves people from thinking of what i would like and want. some of the above items are hyperlinked so all you got to do is click on them and they'll take you right to the page where you can order them online - see i make things so easy!

How this works? just comment below what you want to gift me and i'll strike it off the list so no one else will buy it (no duplication),  the trick is to get hold of things as soon as possible coz the gifts get auctioned really quick 😜.

Now for the most important part of this post....

I've been celebrating my birthday regularly with a crowd for a long time. This year however, i am NOT, coz i don't want to. This year its going to be with a special few people only. This year i want to explore things on my own, alone! Go to more movies alone, to to more food places alone, travel to places alone.

Learning to live alone in 2020

Happy birthday to me!

Comments

  1. We already have songs of blood and sword

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can consider it as a gift from me
    I'm out 🤷

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.123greetings.com/birthday/happy_birthday/birthday_wishes_all_the_way.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs