What Asma Siddiqui would like for her birthday 2015



2015 the year I've decided to make some positive changes to my life; a few in my life style; a few in my personality and the rest in the little things that happen around me.
2014 turned out to be quite a whacky year, one best friend away (Sarah), one best friend here (Sumaiya) but I still got the gifts I wanted, from both of them, proving my birthday wish list works great. This year was also the beginning for a lot of new friendships for me, the ride with them has made my 2014 pretty special, pretty much made me realize how important freshness in life is. And I’m amazed at how a bunch of people can actually become so important in life that there is nothing beyond them.
So coming back to my wish list for 2015… well it’s an extreme kind of list, either there is too much to ask for or too little.

1. Automatic Washing Machine – yes! I know! Ever since Basma has gone I miss her terribly specially doing the laundry. Well anyway she’s promised to get me one so I miss her less, this one is booked guys! Thanks Basma <3
2. Abaya – yeah I’ve been wearing this one too long I would like a wardrobe change, and yes I need to thank Basma for this too, she’s the one who actually emptied my cupboard of any clothes. (minus the hole walay pajamas)
3. Color pencils – a lot of you might have just noticed my recent interest in colors, coloring books, and coloring pencils, I did get myself color pencils but Dux is not the brand I like can someone get me Steadler color pencils the love of my life from my childhood, oh and coloring book bhi saath mein to kia hi baat hai.
4. A cell phone – yea I know this one seems to be on my list every year but abi tak kisi ne diya bhi to nai, I’m running low on the memory of my current one, and battery ka bhi issue araha hai.
5.  Make up – I know, I know! What do you expect I’ll be turning 32 it is high time I start using make up, btw what I really want is an eye liner and mascara coz the one that I was supposedly using, Basma took it all away oh and yeah I also wanted a clear nail polish. And while you’re at it my cotton balls are over can someone get me that too please.
6. Ring – yeah I just lost one recently one of my hand is now ring free and it doesn’t look so good so here’s what I would like to get on my birthday from anyone of you
http://www.silveria.com.pk/Plain_simple_band/p2361907_11028299.aspx
7.  Ponds Age Miracle Cream – well….. Yeah I’m 30+ also high time I start using this. I need to be celebrating my 60th with the same glow right?
8.  Scarf Pins – actually broaches, I have plenty of pins the broaches are over, or broken I could do with a whole lot of them, coz I do use them sometimes for shaadis and stuff.
9.  Hand Vacuum Cleaner – my sofa and carpet are too dusty  I need to wipe them clean but I’d appreciate someone gifting me one (array chota wala vacuum bhi not the big one)
10. Ludo – the board game, yes I feel like playing it sometimes and I don’t have one so will you gift it to me?
11. Head phones – yaad aya kisi ko? Someone was supposed to get me headphones? If you’re reading this then here’s something I’d like you to add to my many gifts
12. Shoes – yes a girl can’t have enough shoes ever can she? And just a reminder from last year “remember I have a crazy preferences coz shoes for me are a comfy tool for driving.”

Oh and this year I do have a list of things that you should NOT get me: coz I have too many of the same.
1. Jafferjee’s Wallet ( yes last three years.. 3 wallets haven’t even used them all yet)
2. Watches – I have a whole stock of them but my psycho issue keeps me hooked to only one! And that reminds me WALEED mera WAQT kahan hai?
3. Perfumes – bohat hain bhi abi aur nai chahiye I think my current collection should last me the next 10+ years or so
4. Stuffed Toys – ab 32 pe bhi teddy bears do ge kia?
5. Hand bags – no bags please, bohat hain bhi abi tak puranay chal rahay hain wo to use karnay do!

NOTE: none of the gifts are in order of preference so just get me what you want, leave a comment so we don’t have duplication and I know what to expect from you :p

Lastly Happy Birthday to me!

Comments

  1. I am going to give you Ludo as a Surprise Gift :D

    and please don't tell anyone about it, because its a surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting :) May you have many more birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs