You've Lost Me

I let you tell me you love me and tell me I’m pretty, I let me judge myself through your eyes. I blushed when you looked at me like no one else existed and I melted within your arms. My eyes sought no one except you when I dressed up because everything I did was for you. The kohl in my eyes belonged to you, the color of my cheeks was yours, and most importantly the smile I wore was because of you. Can you believe it when I say that every moment I was awake and my heart was beating I could hear it say your name? I could think of you every moment of the day. I was so in love with you!

It hurts me to know my place in your heart was so temporary, you could walk out of my life so easily. You were my world and you claimed I was yours, yet you turned your back on me and walked away.

I was so used to seeing myself through your eyes that it took me a while to realize I am beautiful. I am a beautiful person inside unlike you. I don’t need your approval for it. I was and will always be the good person that I am even without your endorsement. You on the other hand are an ugly soul, you have no depth to your character, no charm to your personality, you are a user! You use people for your benefit and then walk away. You are a shallow person, who cannot look beyond himself. You are a selfish man thinking of no one but yourself.

I should have never let you rule over me. When you broke my heart it wasn’t your fault, it was mine, I let you that close to me. I should have seen you for the true loathsome person that you are. i shouldn’t let my love blind me to see only the best in you. when you chose to turn away you did me a favor, by freeing me of you and you lost the chance to be loved by someone unconditionally. You are and will always remain a loser as you are unable to judge the best from the common.

Go ahead and pretend everything is normal in your life and you’re very happy, but there’s going to be a time soon when you’ll miss me dearly, you’ll miss everything about me, you’ll regret forever! You’re unlucky for having lost me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs