Walking There

You were fair company but a bad companion.

You stabbed me with your lies, in my back. While I was the only one who was ready to stand with you forever. 

Was everything between us a lie? Did you ever love me at all?

Did you find happiness? I hope not, I wish never. I want to see you miserable always.

You are the most selfish person I've ever met, you couldn't see anyone beyond yourself. I'm glad I no longer have to see you. 

You made me cry, you have made me cry so much and I was stupid enough to believe you were the reason for my happiness. You made me cry. 

I've walked in the waves seeing them come and go, they are in a journey like all of us.

I've written words, they remain, long after the person is gone, words are more permanent in history. 

What about me threatens you? Why can you not look me in the eye and talk.

I never wanted to hurt you. Your happiness was most important to me.

You've come to hold my hand at a time when I least expected it. I didn't want it but I won't have it any other way now. 

The sky changing colors's our special thing. I can change colors according to my will now. 

You knew, you knew very well and still you kept quiet. 

If you're changing the scene, change the curtains along I don't like the shade. 

Can you step forward? I would like to see you next to me please. 

All shades of grey and black and nothing in color can be seen, can you open that window to bring some sunshine to this room?

Do you hear it? The laughter? I think its inside me. 

You looked at me today and I thought you were angry, but you were not, why can I never read your eyes?

You share your worries with me, even if they are just dreams I see. 

I feel you are in pain, pain of a kind, but you never say it, and I may never know.

You've blown my mind away, I think I've never loved anyone anymore than I've loved you


People who walk slowly at age 45 are at greater risk for showing early signs of dementia, according to new research from Duke University (file)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs