I am Me

I am the flow of the winds
I am the sound of waves
I am the rays of sunlight

I am the bloom of flowers
I am the height of trees
I am the flight of birds

I am the heat of fire
I am the bright of light
I am the warmth of summer

I am the cold of ice
I am the crisp of autumn
I am the wet of rain

I am the sound of a new life
I am the beat of a heart
I am the tear of happiness
  
I am the whirl of a dervish
I am the nomadic float of a cloud
I am the music of silence

I am the words of poets
I am the chapters of love
I am the book of life

I am the sound of the oceans speaking to you through a shell
I am the universe observing you through a shooting star
I am the earth in your palm as a grain of sand

I am me
And you can’t confine me in your fist
I am me
And I am free

Comments

  1. A man from Limbo.1 June 2018 at 00:17

    I always stand alone. As for as Me is concern, just trun M of Me upside down, will change the whole meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs