Will You Teach Me?


I smile when I think about you, I feel positivity, I feel something is coming; I’m waiting for you to arrive. When I think about you I feel a glow from within as no one has ever been able to ignite this flame within me. I don’t even know what to call this flame. It burns within me bright and warm yet it does not burn me, it makes me happy!

I am happy when I think about you. I want to be with you, for only you are the light I see that shines around me to make things bright, I see you as the moon in the dark night, I see you as a cloud on a scorching day. I see you as the person to hold my hand and guide me in to maze where I’ll be able to find myself by losing myself. I want to be lost, to be found by you. I want you to find me for I am lost. I want you to guide me and take me where I belong.

I have lived a life that has fulfilled me but a moment with you has left me incomplete; I want you to complete me. Find my broken pieces and put them together. Make me whole, I want to be whole. Can you complete what’s missing in me?

Put your foot together with mine and we’ll walk together, smile at me again like you smiled at me the first day, that smile I still remember full of promise of more in unsaid words. Ask me something that makes me think, it makes me think of who I am and where I’m going, take me back to the basics of my Creator. Teach me the meaning of life, teach me the purpose of love, become my teacher. Let me learn life from you.

Will you teach me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs