What Asma Siddiqui Would like for her Birthday


For those of you who wish to give me birthday gifts here’s a list of things that I’ve compiled that I believe I need and might help you in making decisions. Though I know very few of you are actually capable and close enough to me to buy presents for my birthday and that is the reason I share this list with you…

1.   itab
2.   Digital camera (preferably cybershot with rechargeable battery)
3.   pen holder
4.   mug
5.   A4 Size Leather folder
6.   Baking dish/ Donut Cutter
7.   Jafferjee’s wallet (I already bought another normal thing so the brand’s very important)
8.   hand bag (huge in size)
9.   head scarves…. The ready to go kind.

Please don’t bother with clothes, home décor, stuffed toys, cosmetics and thinks of the same sort. I have plenty of those and they become blended with the background sooner or later. 

let's hope i get some of this stuff i've got my fingers crossed ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs