Heal A Broken Heart


Words heal, they heal a broken heart
Writing them down or reading them out
Is a medicine for a damaged soul
They fix the wrong, they heal a broken heart

Within each word spins an individual story,
Each word alone on its own,
Yet when put together each word creates power
The power to heal a broken heart

I wrote your story, with all the words I knew
I read your story, with all the words I learnt
Your story entwined mine to create ours
And stories can heal a broken heart

Our story was beautiful, like a fairy tale written
A princess in a tower,
A knight in shining armor
And all the charm to heal a broken heart

Some words were left unsaid
Some words were left unheard
But the magic was complete
To heal a broken heart

Wordless conversations
Woven into silence
Completed several tales of joy
Chapter by chapter to heal a broken heart

All stories end in good or bad
Ours did too a little too soon
But destiny gave me words
To heal my broken heart

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs