List Them Down


Push yourself to do something… if you do something, the whole chore will make progress towards completing or else it’ll just sit there looking huge and in time looking impossible and you’ll give up on it. That’s how most of the things around look like, evening writing for this blog is something that I keep thinking about and not able to complete in actual while my excuse becomes writer’s block. Although there is no such thing as a writer’s block; or maybe there is but there is a really easy exercise to get rid of it as well, all you have to do is write something and the block lifts its self. The whole idea behind that is also do something.

But the question is how do you manage to take that first step? How do you get out of your comfort zone into that scorching sunlight of reality, where everything is really tough? I’m no expert in self help; I’m no philosopher, no guide so I’ll just tell you what I do. I make lists! Yes that’s right as simple as they are Lists are a great help in achieving something.

What I did figure out, although your aims should be high, your goals should be realistic. Of course you’ll reach the top of the mountain but only step by step, so your list should be a step by step procedure to achieve what your set out to conquer.

Start with a To-Do-List for the day and strike off all that you’ve accomplished from that list, not only will that help you manage your time better but the strike will motivate you to accomplish more and in no time you’ll realize that you’ve actually completed more than you set out to do and yet you have plenty of time to do so much more.

For instance, when I started writing this I had aimed for an article not more than 200 words, but now as I’m writing I’m at a 300+ and I’m still writing. It’s the first step that’s the toughest, once you take that walking isn’t difficult. Getting out of bed is the toughest, but once out the day has begun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs