Truths Season 2

These are a list of Truths i wrote last year.... let's hope i will add some more this year 


Truth # 1: Papa you are by far the only Man I've been with in all my life who has loved me unconditionally and who is worth loving back

Truth # 2: Hunain Ali has the ability to laugh at himself in the worst of situations and he can take criticism straight in the face, he, therefore shall always be victorious - wish him good luck for everything that he attempts

Truth # 3: Wrapped up this chapter for good, and put down the book of love! It is all History now!

Truth # 4: And Eid could be this hateful i never knew!

Truth # 5: Hearing Ma's voice, recorded on a cassette which i found accidentally in Papa's pocked tucked in safely, first thing in the morning is the most beautiful way to begin a day

Truth # 6: There are zillions of ways of saying it, but i shall choose the easiest simplest way to say 'I love You' Basma Siddiqui. You are and shall ALWAYS remain the most precious person of my life.

Truth # 7: Shaista Ali is my friend, philosopher, guide and doctor! From a viral to a virus she has the solution to all my troubles. She's linked the gap in between generations so well that in the same moment she can represent mom or become my confidante. You are my ideal <3

Truth # 8: Mujtaba Hussain knows my fears better than I do, when he gives me his hand to hold I know I can rely on him completely, when his hand goes around my shoulder I know I have nothing to worry about. He argues with me and never lets me win but then losing is far more fun coz he still makes me win where I find myself the loser. He reminds me of who I was and what I have to become, he is the link that connects me with me.

Truth # 9: Sadiya Khursheed is the best the thing that’s happened to me in the last couple of years, she’s made me laugh so much I cried and I don’t remember that happening in the recent past before I met her. Her zest for life adds the golden highlights to my life.

Truth # 10: Farhan Athar is my umbrella, a nuisance to carry normally but comes in handy during the excessively rainy and sunny days. I Love to hate him and hate to love him yet he is still my protector. My family picture would not have been complete without you Bhayya.

Truth # 11: Sheikh Mustafa If you have called out for me and not found me there with you maybe you should turn around and search for me, I maybe in the need of a hand this time. I promised to be your friend no matter what, and nothing should keep me away from being that. I too have lived my past with you as the best part of our lives

Truth # 12: Saamia Hassan my Pari-Shan is one girl friend I’ve met after ages, who is sophisticated, proper, fun and a complete package of what a girl friend should be. Yet she can be crazy or lunatic if the occasion calls for it.

Truth # 13: And then there are some people who are best described as ‘Assholes’. Though nothing can give me more pleasure then kicking them yet it is thanks to them that I value the few genuine friends around me more. So I live with their presence but don’t let any chance of cursing them get away!
Truth # 14: “Papa aap mujhay sab se achay lagtay aap meri favourite hain, mere Tillu Tweety, Purple Mouse, Peepli Dada, aur Titu Alien se bhi achay, aur aap ki smile pari ke magic se bhi achi hai!” But MkP sab se best hai!

Truth # 15: until I met you I was afraid of laughing in case I had to give an account of my laughter again; cry for all of it. I am no longer afraid to laugh even at my self now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would Asma Siddiqui like for her birthday this year (2018)?

Sister at Distance

Cafe Mist & Gelato Affairs